Friday, December 11, 2009

Mr. Smarty McCat

Remember this cat?




One night a couple of weeks ago he wanted outside. He was out there for and hour or so and before I went to bed I called for him but he never came so I went to bed. The next morning he was asleep on the couch. I paused for a moment but figured Jimmy or one of the boys let him in. Later in the morning I noticed the back door to the garage was open. I asked Jimmy about it he said he didn't do it, then I asked him if he let Slinky in because I was sure he was outside the night before and now he was asleep on the couch. He said he didn't let him in.

Hmm... I began to wonder if he somehow got in that open door and more importantly how did the door get open. Then it happened again in the daytime, however I still didn't see how the door got open. So that set me out on a quest to see if he was somehow opening the door.

This is what I found.




Please ignore the ghetto pool, that we have yet to drag into the garage. It's been there for a month or so, but pretend you don't see it mmkay.
Also, that's Wow Wow Wubbzy on in the background.

Look at Sparky(the dog) he's all what the hell?

2 comments:

LaDonna said...

Holy wow! That's. Smart cat!

Keelan said...

hahahahaha Did he make you that sandwich yet or do the dishes? Let me know cuz I wanna find me a cat that will do that! haha