Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesomly Beautiful

One thing I love about our house is the view out our back door. I've seen deer, coyotes, wild turkeys, dogs, horses and cows as well as the farmer's plowing the fields for hay. I've taken pictures in pretty much every season and am always in awe of the beauty.

I thought I would share that beauty with you. Enjoy!

The April photo is the day after the fire I referred to here happen.

I've yet to catch a sunrise on film out the back, but I've seen a few and they are just as awesome.

I was however able to capture a sunset out the front door. Equally awesome.

Click any image to see in full size.

1 comments:

LauraC said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

This is going to sound crazy but your blog link was spelled incorrect either on Stacie's blog or Barr Babies blog for a long time. I used to try to click the link and tried misspellings and could never get here, so funny that you commented!

Love the pics of your backyard!