Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been awhile...

since I last wrote hasn't it. I'm not sure why I don't have much to say, but I suppose after 3 years, things have began to slow down and thankfully not much is going on.

The boys have been saying some insanely funny stuff lately. If you follow me on facebook you have read some of those things. If you don't follow me on facebook you should, cause that's where I'm usually at.

I hated facebook at first but now I find it much easier to give quicker updates and follow my friends and family and basically I'm addicted to Farmville on there which is a stupid, but fun little computer game were you are the farmer.

It's been raining a lot here lately and our backyard is a pit of red mud so we try to stay out of it if it's wet, but that makes for some LONG days in doors watching WAY too much TV and getting stir crazy.

I've not taken any pictures in awhile, but I need too because it's very pretty outside with the trees changing and all. I have taken some video but have been too lazy to upload it. It's just sitting there on my little Flip camera waiting on me.

Oh I gotta tell you I LOVE my Flip camera. I got it for my birthday and it's so easy to use and very easy to upload, unless of course you are lazy like me, then you don't upload it like you should. Anyway it's very awesome and has come a long way in the two years I've been eyeballing them. Glad I waited because they really do have much better video quality now.

So that's what's been going on around here. I have ideas during the day of things I want to post on but when I sit down to do it, I find other things on the computer to do or I forget what I wanted to say.

Oh and can I just say the whining that goes on in this house on a daily basis is INSANE. It's Kolton really, Karter rarely whines he just does stuff like pester the cats until they scratch him.

Ok time to go it's too quiet in the living room I need to go see what mischief the boys are in.

0 comments: