Monday, February 08, 2010

I Got The Blahs

It's snowing. Again. We have had more snow here in Oklahoma than I've seen in my whole life here. It's snowed 3 or more times in just a month or so. I realize that's no big deal to those of you who live east of us, but to us it's a big deal. I'm so ready for it to end.


Kolton asked several times, several days in a row if he could get in the swimming pool. The swimming pool has been put up for months and months, I'm assuming that's his way of saying he's tired of the white stuff too.

One day a week or so ago, when the sun came out for a mila-second Karter said it's sunny we can go outside. It started raining shorty after that.

It's giving me the blahs. I'm tired a lot because of the gloomy weather. I feel lazy all the time, hence not updating much, not doing much laundry and right now I should be cooking dinner, but it's snowing outside and I don't want to do anything. But it makes me sooooo bored sometimes.

Anyway, this post is about as drab as my winter blues. I long to be on a warm sunny beach somewhere.

0 comments: