Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day 6



Today they moved them into the same bed and into another room, one that is a little more laid back it seems, which makes me nervous because I want to make sure someone is right there if something goes wrong. I have been assured there will be. They mostly got moved because they were the most stable in the other room and they were needing the space for a critical patient that was coming in.

Kolton is still having several Bradycardia which they keep saying is very normal and he will grow out of, but scary none the less because he basically stops breathing for a few seconds and if no one gets to him then well I suppose he could die. The nurses don't seem to terribly concerned about it and he usually recovers himself but I want him to stop it. Jimmy and I got to hold them while the nurse changed the bedding. Jimmy held Kolton and I held Karter that was the first time Kolton had been held by one of us. We are taking it day by day with the close of the night, pray that the next day will bring good news.

I don't know about you, but I think they might be glad they are back together. Sorry about the quality of the one pic, but Kolton is still under light therapy for Jaundice and poor Karter had to wear that helmet again becasue of it. He just got his taken off the other day.

2 comments:

Mines Broken said...

I love them!

Mommakitten said...

SO precious. I have been trying to catch up on old posts on your blog for a while now... I finally finished them all! You have a beautiful family. Congratulations.