Monday, September 28, 2009

Out of Sorts

We've been slowly getting out of sorts around here lately. You know what I mean right? When you realize that you and your kids have been eating way too much sugar, staying up too late, and getting sassy with each other. The boys have had attitudes lately and I"m sure it's just an age thing, but holy moly!

I've been busy as usual, and all my extra free time is taken by laundry, TV,my DVR is running over time too many good shows on at one time. And lastly a silly little game on Facebook that is taking up way too much of my time, but alas I really like it. Have you tried it? It's Farmville and up until about a week ago I just ignored all the invites, but one day I clicked on it. HELLO time waster! I mean it's fun but really it does take up my time that I could be doing something else.

So, all that and I've been in a block slump for a couple of months now. I suppose that's good cause there for awhile WAY too much was going on.

Hopefully it won't be another week before you hear from me and hopefully I'll have some pictures to post next time.

0 comments: