Monday, April 12, 2010

Porch Redo

We moved into our house just about two years ago. For about a year I've been wanting to screen in our porch, however I think I only voiced this once or twice to the hubs. While in Lowes last week I stumbled upon the screen kits to do it yourself and the hubs really liked the idea, so we started on it.

We've been working on it for two days now and I use we loosely, because Jimmy has done most of the work. I've done most of the painting. We have about a day or two of work left on the screen part and then of course I have to get it decorated and the floor done.

It's been a lot of work, but I don't think it's been too hard for the hubs. He's a jack or all trades that hubs of mine. You name it and he can pretty much fix it.

Here's our work so far.



This is how it look this morning at about 10:00am. Sorry about the quality of the photo, I had my camera on the wrong setting.

Here's where the door will be.
From the inside.

This is as far as we got today. I think it's looking really good and just as I saw in it my head. And I'm so proud of the hubs!

0 comments: