Wednesday, February 28, 2007

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today I was 10 weeks pregnant. It was also my first appointment with the Doctor. I had already seen the Nurse Practitioner at 6 weeks. He felt my dates might be wrong even though I knew they were right so he decided to do an ultrasound. On this date last year I found out I was having TWO peanuts.



I remember the doctor saying "well I'm glad we did this because there are two in there." I said WHAT!! like four times and my husband said he felt like he was going to faint. In our shock we were happy. It's weird now looking at these pictures now that I know who they are and what they look like. Even though it's hard work most times I'm so glad I had twins.




Kolton was very happy after his nap.



I started to take them on a walk today, but after I got out there is was too windy, so I decided to just take some pictures in the shade. I got several good ones of Karter.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Brandi, I just laugh everytime you write something about Karter being fussy and impatient. It's the Allen in him and it makes me laugh cause Elijah and Andy were both that way. I've said all along Karter looked like the Allen....now that just proves it.