Friday, February 16, 2007

Shiner

Yesterday Karter got his first and hopefully last shiner. It was an accident, really it was, I suppose it happens when you have two of them. Kolton was hungry so I was sitting in the chair feeding him his bottle. Karter was in the floor playing under his little toy bar thingy. He rolled over and his head rested on the hard plastic piece of the toy. He began to fuss so I propped Kolton's bottle with my chin and leaned down to move Karter over and thats when it happened. Kolton turned his head to see what I was doing and the bottle slipped and landed on Karter's eye. Crying ensued, not much though, just about a minuets worth and the saddest look you have ever seen on his face. I felt so bad. Luckily he does not seem to remember it and it does not seem to hurt, just looks bad. Today he is fine and the bruise is almost gone. It's hard work taken care of two of them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure it's the first of many!

catspaw said...

Girl! Just wait till they get big enough to hit each other with stuff on purpose. There is nothing like an elmo or a truck to kick someones butt with. I am going to buy you some stock in band aids.
It does break your heart when they have those litle sad faces!!

Love Boo