Thursday, February 08, 2007

Doggy

Today Kolton and Karter, at different times, noticed the animals. While I was feeding Kolton his green beans, which he loves by the way, he noticed our small black dog Sparky waiting for some food to drop on the floor at the base of his highchair.



He became so interested that he flung himself forward in his highchair and kept looking and looking at him. I picked up Sparky and Kolton wanted to touch him. The dog on the other hand didn't know what to make of it. Poor animals it's only the beginning. While Karter was in the highchair he noticed one of the cats and began staring intensely.
Then next two pictures I took after they took a bath. I had some cuter ones but it showed their little boy parts and I didn't feel like resizing them and I didn't want to post them on the web. These are still cute though.


Karter

Kolton

3 comments:

catspaw said...

I CANT BELIEVE HOW BIG THEY ARE GETTING. THEY HAVE DOUBLED SINCE THE LAST TIME I HAVE SEEN THEM!!
I MISS YOU AND THE BOYS SO MUCH!!

LOVE BOO

Twinmommy2boys said...

When we get a weekend that someone watches them we will have to go out. RSV season is almost over and we won't have to worry so much and can take them with us.

Beth's Mom said...

My how they are growing! Congrats on retiring the Apnea Monitor. You must have celebrated big time when that went away (although I know it can be comforting to have it). We use the AngleCare Monitor for Beth and have since we brought her home. It works very well. Remember to play with the settings as they get bigger. I periodically place a comparable weight on the crib to see if trips after 20 seconds. Yes, they do interfer with phones. We can't use our phone when it is channel A but switching to B prevents interference (sometimes).

The boys are doing so well and look fabulous.

Thanks for voting for sleep for us. We had a good night last night but who knows what tonight will bring. Maybe sometime next year, eh?

Jennifer, mom to Beth