Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Of course we had to go to the pumpkin patch. I know you've seen it time and time again, you know pictures with kids at the pumpkin patch. For that matter I'm sure most if not all of you have already gone, or are going to the pumpkin patch yourselves, but you've never seen my kids at the pumpkin patch, now have you? They had a blast, moving from one pumpkin to the next, trying to pick them up, crawling and walking all over the place, finally deciding on two little twin sized pumpkins in the end. They were so wonderstruck that they didn't have time to mess with mom and her camera so I only got a few decent shots.


Karter is teething and this is really the first time that he has had trouble with it. His poor little gums are all swollen. Orajel was not doing the trick so I had to give him some Motrin and that seemed to help a lot. I hope those teeth break through pretty fast for his sake and mine, but mostly for his because I know it's got to really hurt.

6 comments:

Eva said...

So cute! Also, love the new look. I should get off my butt and update ours.

Kellan said...

Poor baby and his teeth! Those are darling pictures. By the way, I also have twins (15 year old girls) and 2 other children as well. See ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy,

I'm glad you guys finally made it to the pumpkin patch. It's amazing how much fun kids have playing with pumpkins. The boys are getting so big, they're starting to look like little boys instead of babies.

Our church in Tecumseh is having a Halloween carnival type thing for the kids on 10/31 from 6:00-8:00 and my moms church is having one from 7:00-9:00. We're probably going to try to make it to both if possible. You guys are welcome to come. They should both be a lot of fun! I'm looking forward to Halloween, it's always so much fun for kids and parents!

Kind of funny, I meant to tell you last week we finally received the boys Birthday invitation, almost 3 months later. I need to give you our new address, its 202 W Lakeveiw Dr Tecumseh 74873.

G24 said...

They are so cute!

Stacie said...

They are just so adorable!

Shawn said...

Wowza, they're adorable!!