Sunday, October 07, 2007

There's a new baby in town.


Announcing the birth of my nephew(my brothers son), Collin Rantz, born on October 7th at 12:49am. He weighted 7lb 12oz 18 3/4 in and came into this world screaming. He's so cute.

We are now waiting the arrival of my niece(my sister's daughter) very soon. My sister-in-law and sister are due a week apart.

It's been an exciting, busy, exhausting two days. My kids are sick with allergies that are making them miserable. This in turn kicked Kolton's asthma in full force and we had to make a trip to Urgent Care this morning. His O2 stats where fine so we didn't have to go to the hospital. He was given a breathing treatment and we now have a nebulizer at home to give him breathing treatments. He's resting much better now, but now Karter's nose is stopping up and I've been up with him twice so far. I'm exhausted from being up so late for Collins birth, and probably will have an exhausting week due to their sickness, but it's all worth it.

No pictures today, I haven't taken any for several days.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Welcome, little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy,

He is so adorable. I can't wait to hold him. Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger. We're about to grow out of MiMi's house for the holidays. When Keelan's baby gets here there will be 13 great-grandkids.

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Welcome to Collin!! Congratulations.