Monday, February 11, 2008

New Shirts and a doctor update.

I found these shirts at Wal-Mart and had to get them. I tried to get a picture of them without there binkies, but it was close to bedtime and we had just gotten home so they were having none of that.

Pay no attention to the supposed to be red, but turned out kinda pink looking cabinets. I thought it was such a good idea six or seven years ago. What was I thinking? It sucked to paint them in the first place now I don't want to do it again. I don't like them and am thinking about hiring someone to come and paint them for me.

Also I took both Kolton and Karter in to the doctor last Thursday. Karter for a recheck on his anemia. I'm glad to report that his numbers have come up into the normal range. They were 12.9 this time as opposed to 7.9 3 weeks ago. No further medicine needed but we do have to go back in a month to recheck to make sure they are staying normal. While there he was weighted and we got his height. He was 24lbs and 33 1/4 inches tall.

Kolton went for a croupy cough that had stayed longer than I thought it should have. He had a cold that turned into a sinus infection and was still having some pretty bad drainage and stuffy nose. He was put on some antibiotics and feels much better now. He weighed 25lbs and was also 33 1/4 inches tall.

3 comments:

Eva said...

They are so cute -- and so tall!

Lesley Barr Photography said...

I LOVE those b&w photos. Beautiful. They are tall! I grew midgets. I hope Kolton feels better soon. Winter sickies SUCK!

BelleLaDonna said...

First...LOVE the shirts!! They are so cute!
Second...LOVE the black and white pics! They are ADORABLE!!!
Third...The boys are getting sooo BIG! and sooo CUTE!!