Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New Words

I've heard that at about 18 months kids have a language explosion. I believe this to be true. Kolton and Karter are adding new words everyday.

Kolton says treat for his nebulizer treatment, turn when it's his turn to ride on daddy's shoulder, daddy taught him good gosh, but it sounds like good ga, he says good good, when he likes something he's eating. He tries to say pretzel but it sound more like pret. Says water, but sounds like wawer, cup, diaper and eat. Thats all I can think of now. Kolton has learned to climb on the kitchen chairs. The other day he sat there the whole time I was cooking dinner.

Karter says light and points to the light, wawer for water, pre or something like that for pretzel, cup, can say but only when you say it to him love you, but you have to listen close. Hot for the stove, diaper and eat. Like before I'm sure there is more, but that's all I remember now.

0 comments: