Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hodgepodge Post

Nothing of much interest has been going on around here lately. I've struggled for a couple of days trying to find something to post about, alas I still don't have much to say.


I'm disappointed in who America chose to be our next president. I realize that history was made in the fact that he is going to be the very first African American president. I can respect that. I don't have and issue with that at all. What I do have an issue with is what he stands for. That's pretty much all I'm going to say about it. It's done and over with and time to move on. I'll just pray, that's all I can do.

(Pogo, the three legged wonder cat)

I've been seeing quite a few spiders in the house lately. As I've posted before I seriously, seriously dis-like spiders. They way they crawl around and their creepy eyes, and sometimes the way they hold up there front legs. Eww! I try so hard not to scream when I see them. A HUGE one ran out of the shower today when I turned it on. The boys were in the bathroom with me. I had already undressed and had a towel loosely wrapped around me. As soon as I saw the spider I let go of the towel. Now I'm unclothed and trying to grab something to kill the spider with, all the while the boys are looking at me like I'm an idiot. They said "mama kill spider". It was not a pretty site.


(Crash, the old man cat who was hit by a car and not expected to live)

It stormed here tonight. It was raining and windy, it started to hail. Karter who has two windows in his room just laid there quietly. I check on him when the hail was really hitting the windows. He was fine, didn't seem scared at all. Kolton was a different story. He only has one window in his room and it was not getting hit like Karter's but he still freaked out. Started crying and saying "I go sit in daddy's lap" when that didn't work he said "mama sing" to which I obliged. I sat on his floor and watched him fight sleep opening and closing his little eyes for twenty mins or more. Finally, I told him I was singing one more than leaving. When I left he started to cry but fell asleep shortly after.



Doing what they do best.

I think I'm having gallbladder issues. Won't know for sure until Friday.

Well, that's enough randomness for tonight. I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Okay you absolutely DID NOT offend me! Thank you for saying something. I tried to take a side shot so that I could post it but I was hoping someone would say something if they felt like it was too risque. (is that the right spelling?) I took it down and am going to try and get one of her later with her diaper on running around. We were just about to hop in the bath and I noticed how big she was looking and snapped a shot.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription tramadol 50 mg o 100 mg - tramadol interactions