Friday, November 14, 2008

What's Not Cool

When your husband gets on your computer and see what you are getting him for your anniversary and when you exclaim in excitement that you have the perfect gift picked out for him, he looks back at you and tells YOU what you are getting him. Yeah, takes the fun right out of it.

Jimmy is so, so hard to buy for. He literally has every single thing he ever wanted. We are blessed but he is a doodie head for ruining my surprise for him.

I should add, he doesn't care that he already knows what it is, but because I have never really been able to surprise him I thought I had pulled it off this time. Basically the excitement is for me, I love to give gifts that I know someone will love and watch them open it.

And I should also add that he has done this twice not once, but twice. Silly husbands!

0 comments: