Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chocolate Thunder

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm of course thankful for all the normal things, my family and friends. However, I'm also thankful that I am able to have a home over my head and food on our table and no major worries. Some cannot say the same this holiday.

I'm also thankful for this cake recipe, which I'm going to share with you. It is very, very yummy!



Chocolate Thunder Cake

1 box German Chocolate cake mix
1 14 oz. Eagle Brand Low Fat Sweetened condensed milk
1 16 oz. Cool whip(can use low fat or no fat, it's still good)
2 8oz. Heath or Hershey Candy bars crushed
1 8oz. jar fudge ice cream topping

Bake cake in 9x13 pan as directed on the package. Let cool 25-30 mins. Poke hole in cake with wooden spoon handle. Pour sweetened condensed milk: spread evenly. Wait 5 mins. Spread fudge topping over that. Wait 5 mins. Spread cool whip over the cake then sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Chill thoroughly before serving

Makes 16 servings.

This is what I'm taking to the family dinner tomorrow. I don't have to cool anything else this year, just eat.

Have A Safe and Happy Holiday!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like a totally special, chocolate lovers delight, dessert.