Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! I ask that you take a moment to remember what it is that you have to be thankful for.

I'm so very thankful for my ears, well not just my ears but my hearing. This may sound like a weird thanks for some of you, but without my hearing I would not be able to enjoy the sound of my children's laughter or the sound of lovely music.

I'm so thankful for my children. My precious children who had a rough start to life, but who thrive now, thankfully, for my hearing I can hear them arguing and playing with the father as I type this.

I'm thankful for my family. My every supporting family. I love you guys, all of you.

I'm just thankful to be alive, although it's cold here today, my house is a mess and I have absolutely nothing suitable to wear, I'm alive. Alive to see the beautiful trees that are such lovely shades of amber and red now, the sky so blue and crisp, the grass all crunchy brown.

Be thankful for you never know when it will be the last day your eyes see or your ears hear, or your children laugh.

God Bless you all.

0 comments: