Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Santa came early to my house.

Well for me at least. Jimmy got me a nice new camera for Christmas and I've been trying to learn how to use it. Let me just say I have absolutely no idea at all, but whenever I have a free moment, which is not often, I pick it up and snap some pictures and read the manual. I started watching my nephew Collin on the 19th and although he is a good baby it has made me tried. He has some reflux issues which have made him just miserable, but with a formula change he seems much better. I forgot how exhausting taking care of an infant is,(how can I forget that so soon and I had two at one time) he mostly sleeps so I don't know why it's so tiring but it is and add to that Kolton has been having some jealousy issues, well let just say they both can say NO, NO and shake their head now. It's inevitable that when I feed Collin, Kolton wants me to go somewhere or read him a book. I feel guilty to a point, but then I know it's good for him to learn to share and all that stuff.

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know I'm still here, busy but here, trying not only to figure out my camera so I can take our family Christmas picture, but both the kids and I are adjusting to a baby in the house and not being able to get out as often, this is the hard part, we all start going stir crazy. My Explorer will not fit 3 car seats, I have tried and it's not happening. Anyone want to give me a nice newer maybe a little bigger car or truck for Christmas? Come one any takers? I didn't think so.

I leave you with some blurry messed up pictures from my new camera. Sheesh I hope I can figure this thing out. I suppose I can always shoot in Auto, but I don't like to use the flash if I don't have to.


I not so happy Collin shortly after he arrived at my house.


Kolton wondering what else he can take off the already pretty bare tree. Sorry it's blurry



My sweet Karter with a shadow on his face.


A kinda blurry picture of an ornament on my tree.


I actually like this one.

1 comments:

The Amazing Trips said...

I just bought the exact same camera and love it. Although, I haven't a clue how to use it except in automatic (manual? whatever!) mode.

Ours came with a video that I MUST watch soon. I know there's a lot the camera can do >> I just need to get myself edumikated.