Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just Stuff

Kolton has added some new words to his vocabulary. He now says nose, bubbles, and yuck. Those are the ones I can decypher right now.

Karter can say bubbles, and nose. He's been running a low grade fever then it went up to 101 today. I called the doctor and if he is still running one in the morning we are going to the doctor.

Don't you hate it when your kids don't feel good? I don't want them to hurt or feel bad. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow, however I expect Kolton will come down with whatever it is. He looked like he didn't feel well tonight in his eyes.

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I love your boys' new words!

I hope that by now your boys are feeling better....it seems like this cold/flu season is especially bad already (or at least it is where I live (VA)).

Thank you for all your advice that you left in your comment, I appreciate you taking the time to write all that....I agree, it is a struggle worrying about their weights...don't know if i can get out of that mindset, it gets so set in your mind when you have preemies......so I will take your advice and just ignore the throwing food...in the meantime, my dog, Anna Belle is getting quite chubby!

Take care, and hope your boys are feeling good,
Kelli