Sunday, February 15, 2009

Flower Time a Thank You and a Worry

Thank you all for the congratulations. I would be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit freaked out by the possibility of twins again. My first appointment is Thursday with the Nurse Practitioner who will do all the blood work and ask a billion and one questions. Then I'm going to beg for an ultrasound to see if there is only one in there. The receptionist said that they would probably make me wait until my first appointment with the doctor which would be when I'm about 9 0r 10 weeks along. I found I had twins with the boys when I was 10 weeks along. Anyway I have several things I want to talk with the doctor about as it is my goal to carry this baby to full term.

For Valentines day Jimmy got me some flowers, and a card. Inside the card read "love Jimmy, Kolton, Karter & Someone else." I thought that was cute. It was pretty much 3 years ago that he was writing something similar into a card. We had no idea at that point we were having twins. My how life changes huh.


2 comments:

Soralis said...

Lovely flowers and card!

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute that Jimmy did that! I am still so excited that you are expecting..I think it might be the year of the baby! I know so many people who are pregnant! Keep us updated..I can't wait to read about your appointment! Love and miss you!