Friday, February 20, 2009

PDA Update

Karter's procedure is scheduled for March 26th at 10:00 am. It's highly likely that he will stay overnight as his procedure is scheduled for the late morning. I think my mom is going to be able to come over and stay with Kolton as it was planned before on our first try.

Believe it or not Karter's PDA went MIA again. Last week at our pediatrician's office it was undetectable by stethoscope again. Dr. C listened several times and didn't hear it. When I got home and listened I didn't hear it either. Weird. Regardless whether it's heard on the the day of the procedure or not Karter will still have a heart cath and then depending on what they find it will be fixed.

This time around, while I still wish we didn't have to deal with this, I'm ok with having it done. It's a pretty safe procedure and I'll be glad when it's over.
Now for some pictures.
Last week the boys decided to feed each other. They didn't like what I fixed for dinner so they wanted one of their frozen kids meals. They pretty much did this the whole meal. It was so cute. Zeeo wanted in on it too.