Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Change is a Comin

Over the next week or so I'm going to be making some changes to the ole blog here. Nothing big, no redesigns, but I am going to be redoing the bloglist. I'm deleting some blogs that no longer update and I will probably be including some of my favorite non-mommy blogs too.

Along with that you might be seeing some more posts about things I like, such as books, photography or home decor stuff. I've tried to keep these separated, but it's too much work and this blog is about us, our family and what we like. So there you have it.

If you want to be added to my bloglist let me know, if you want to be removed let me know as well. I'm hoping by adding those things that don't exactly pertain to the boys I will be able to blog more. Because if you haven't noticed I've been a slump as of late.

0 comments: