I've been tagged by Lesley. I don't normally do memes, at least not on this blog, sometimes on my myspace page, anyway I decided what they heck, why not.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules here
3. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of the post, linking to them
5. Leave a comment on their blog so that they know they’ve been tagged
1. I got through the first two years of college with a partial scholarship, for trying out and making it as one of 4 vocalist for the college band. It was comprised of two female vocalists , two males, drummer, guitar players, and a piano player. We sang cover songs and traveled to area schools and events. I had a lot of fun and was sad when it ended. The bands name was Permanent Issue.
2. I married my husband when I was 19. We have been together for 14years and married 11 of those.
3. My husband is 9 years older than me.
5. I have a bachelors in Behavioral Science. I have no idea what to do with it. I hope someday, and soon maybe to go for my Masters in Counseling. I might be one educated stay at home mom. With huge loans of course.
6.I try to get my kids to eat their vegetables, but I hate most of them myself. I've gagged some down just to be a good example though.
7. I never, ever, ever realized the love I would have for my children and the soft spot that has been created for all children just by having them. I truly wish I could save them all.
And here's a bonus. This commercial make me laugh hysterically. I love it, such a brilliant idea.
And now because one of my kids just woke up from their nap I tag everyone who reads my blog to do one of their own. Just leave a comment if you do so I can go read it.