Sunday, March 02, 2008

Outdoor Fun and a Funny story.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day here, temps where in the mid-seventies. You know what that meant right? Yep, it was park time. We went back to the small park that is not too far from our house. I like this park because it has a fence around it and I don't have to worry about the running different directions and getting into the street, therefore we can all relax and just have a good time, and a good time was had by all. They love to swing on the swings and Kolton without any prompting says Wheee, Wheee as he moves back and forth on the swings. After the swings they ran all round the park getting on or playing with every piece of equipment. Kolton went down the slide several times all by himself and giggled and said whee again. We stayed for about an hour and then we went to eat.

This is where the funny story comes in. At the restaurant, which I might add I was freaking a little over because everyone in there kept coughing I just knew we would leave with a horrible case of the flu and all kinds of germies despite my attempts with the hand sanitizer, but anyway that's not the funny story. This is. Jimmy had some broccoli on his plate and he gave each kid a florette or whatever you call broccoli, Kolton took one look at his and exclaimed loudly "tree" haha he thought the broccoli was a tree and he kept saying eww!, tree!. He moved it off his plate and Jimmy and I got a good laugh out of that.

They are starting to put sentences together, like "close door".

On a side note Kolton keeps getting these things on his chin that look like pimples. I asked the doctor about them about a month ago and he said they are not pimples but some sort of virus and to put an antbiotic ointment on them. I have been doing that but he keeps getting them. Anyone else dealt with this?

6 comments:

BelleLaDonna said...

I love the pics with you and the boys!!! You look sooo pretty! Miss you and glad to hear things are going well!

Kelli said...

such a cute story about the broccoli!

Your boys look like they are having so much fun at the park. I have never ventured to the park yet with my three boys....but I am so anxious (..and a little scared) to try. Yesterday we FINALLY had some nice weather here in Northern VA, and it was so nice to be outside!

Those pics of you with your boys are great! You are so pretty, and your boys are so CUTE!

- Kelli
PS...that Shabby Princess site looks really cool....I am thinking that when i get bored with my blog header, i will use it to create a new one!

Stacie said...

What an adorable story about the broccoli. How COULD you try to make your child eat a tree? I have no input on the pimples that aren't pimples but I hope you get useful feedback from someone.

Such adorable boys!

Anonymous said...

So cute and fun! Your boys are just adorable! About the pimple things (that aren't pimples, lol), my 14.5 month old got a few of those when I didn't wipe her mouth off well enough after eating or having a bottle, and I've noticed that she is super sensitive to that kind of thing...

Keelan said...

That is sooo funny! Greg and I noticed that, but it's not a foot print...it's a hand print sliding down...you know when you lay your hand on something and then slide it down? That's what it is. She's such a silly little girl! Love you tons!

Cherie said...

How fun!
I love your hair! :-)