Friday, May 02, 2008

B-U-S-Y

We have been b-u-s-y around here lately. Our has is for sale, has been for a little over a week, it has been shown 4 times and one of those times was only a 30 minute notice. This of course is not the norm, but I want it to sell and pretty quickly so I obliged. Can I just add that having your house on the market, having two year old twin boys, having a nephew you watch M-Thr, and having to keep the house in presentable shape or do a whirl wind clean, (which I did the other day in 15 mins) figuring out a way to get all three children and yourself into a car that is too small safely, and then driving around until the people are done looking is not fun, not fun at all.

We did however find a house we really like, and are making an offer tomarrow. Our realtor says she's pretty certain that our house will sell in 60 days, I sure do hope so. With all that said I have not taken any pictures in days. I also have not even started the new design for the blog for the month of May, I'll get to both soon hopefully.

So instead here are some pictures from last May of the boys.

Kolton-May 11, 2007- The first time he stood in his crib on his own.
Karter- May 11, 2007- Practicing his standing .May 12, 2007 - Carpet PicnicMay 18, 2007-Brotherly Love

As I look back at these I smile. Such a long way you have come, my sweet little boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lesley Barr Photography said...

Don't you love to look back at old photos! You forget how tiny and cute they were because now they are so big and full of life. I actually remember seeing that floor picnic picture which means I've been reading your blog a year =) They are so cute! Good luck on the house showings.

Mommakitten said...

They have gotten so big! How great is our God?