Monday, June 09, 2008

A new update.

Sorry there will be no pictures with this update. I'm borrowing hubby's work laptop as my computer is still buried in a pile of boxes and junk in what will be the office. We have been in our new house 3 days, still unpacking, but we love it here. As soon as I get my computer together and my camera unpacked I'll update with pictures. Anyway just wanted to say we are here, the boys have settled well, no problems sleeping, thank goodness, and all is well.

I hope to update very soon with pictures to follow.

3 comments:

Eva said...

Glad you are all settling in well. Congrats on the big move!

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Yay! Glad you're all settled in!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Elyse said...

Glad you are settling in! Hope you are back soon;)
~Elyse~