Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Card 2008

After I made my header for December I decided that I would make our Christmas cards this year as well.

Everyone's in the mail if I've forgotten anyone let me know and I'll send you one. And yes it does look very similar to my blog header.

We've all been sick this past week and today. First it was Karter with cold symptoms with a fever, then daddy got it then I got it and now Kolton has it. He has been running a low grade fever for two days now. I've been doing a lot of waking up at night taking temps and giving meds and comforting little boys that don't feel well. I've also been waking up trying to breath myself. I'll be glad when it's over.

Oh, and big boy beds are still going good. No one has tried to get out of them, not even when they were sick. I hope it stays that way and we are able to just move into them with no issues. So far so good.

0 comments: