Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy 4th of July-2009


Our plans for the 4th are to have family and friends over to celebrate. Three years ago I was being released from the hospital on strict bed rest, hoping to keep the little guys in longer at least closer to their due date. We failed at that. This year I will be holding one little boy who likes fireworks, but is a little afraid of the loud noise. The other little boy, being Kolton, I will be telling numerous time to move AWAY from the fireworks, and NO he CANNOT light them, that is daddies job right now.

As we get closer to their birthday, I get a little sentimental. One reason being that my babies are growing up. They are no longer babies. I look at the pictures of were we came from and where we are right now. My how they've grown!

The second reason is unless we change our minds, these will be our last babies. This is a subject that I keep meaning to write about, but haven't done yet. Soon, soon.

Thankfully things are slowing down a bit in our lives right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm ALWAYS busy, but now with just normal stuff. Not highly stressful situations.

Please continue to keep Jimmy's dad in your thoughts and prayers. He's home from the hospital now, but still having issues.

I hope everyone has a SAFE and HAPPY 4th. A big thank you to all those who lay their lives on the line so that we might have the freedom that we enjoy today.

0 comments: