Monday, July 27, 2009

When it rains it pours.

We've pretty much been up since 5:00 this morning. I used to LOVE the rain, thunder and lighting in the early morning, but not so much now. It used to be relaxing and enjoyable, now it means that one or two little boys are going to get up multiple times crying or scared and come to bed with us and kick us and keep us up and talk.

However this morning it was different. One little boy(Karter) decided that he was hungry at 5am and when I wouldn't fix him something that early he wanted juice. So I gave him juice, which leaked on our bed, I took it and put it on the night stand. A fit ensued and now we are all tried and cranky.

Also during my shower, Karter pooped his pants, still working on that part of potty training, he knows how but is afraid sometimes. Anyway he pooped, Kolton told on him and then Karter stood outside of the shower door smelling yucky and whining my whole shower about how I needed to "change my doo doo". Happy Monday!!!!!


0 comments: