Monday, January 15, 2007

How did that happen?

Karter had not taken a nap all day when he finally fell asleep in his swing I was relieved, but shortly after he began to cry and he kind of sounded scared this is what i found when I went into the room.

After this he would not go back to sleep. He has been up since 5:45am with only about a 30 min nap this AM when Jimmy was feeding him.

I was actually reading another blog where her son fell out of his swing and he was strapped in I can only assume this is how it happened.


Also I am starting something new I have seen on other websites, it's basically a picture a day thing. To see it click on the link to the right titled A Picture A Day For You. We will see how long I can keep this up. I thought it was a neat idea.

1 comments:

Keelan said...

How in the world did he manage that? That is soo CRAZY! Lucky for you he didn't actually fall out!

Love Aunt KIKI