Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A Little help Please

*I seemed to have that problem figured out thankfully, now on to a new design, bare with me*

I messing with the blog look a bit. This is not the way it will stay but it's how it is for now. I have a question however and I hope someone can help. All you blogger users out there and those who are not if you can answer this. Why does my page go on forever? I have the archiving turned on to monthly, but it does not seem to be working. It goes on forever. All the other blogger users have at the bottom of their pages that you can click to see older posts. Why does mine not do this? I have gone through all the setting and layout options and I don't see anything about this anywhere. It's taking a long time for my page to load for viewers and that annoys me. Someone help!

0 comments: