Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Airplanes

Since moving to our new town we see a lot more airplanes. Our new town is just outside of a military town, we are over the flight path of the military facility. As a side note this bugged me A LOT when we first moved in, I have now become accustomed to the sound of the planes and hardly notice them unless they are super loud. And sometimes they are. Anyway, next to the military base they have retired planes set up where you can go look at them. As another side note, I had no idea you could actually get up to them I thought they were behind the military bases gates and was freaking a bit when Jimmy said we were going to go see them.

So after realizing that it was ok for the general public, I chilled at bit. It's been raining for two weeks or more and it was ugly and chilly this day, we didn't plan on getting out of the car, as we were just on a coffee run, but the boys had other ideas. That would be why no one is wearing a jacket and Kolton has on flip-flops. The boys didn't seem to notice and didn't want to leave.



We had to promise a return trip when it gets nice again.

1 comments:

Keelan said...

Those are cute! I didn't know it was open to the public either! Go look at my blog!!