Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Fun with Markers

We had our first marker accident today. Well it was actually a highlighter but Karter didn't care. While changing Kolton's diaper, Karter disappeared into my bedroom. I called for him and he didn't answer or come so I finished up quickly and went into the room. I saw he had taken a highlighter out of the side table drawer, but the lid was on it. Then I saw his face. I had to laugh he did a pretty good job giving himself some sort of war paint look. Both the boys have been watching me put on my make up and I can only assume that is what he was imitating since he got it so close to his eyes. Time to remove the pens and markers from all drawers.

On a side note, he was not feeling well today, well enough to paint his face, but he had been running a fever. I also asked him to smile and this is what he did. I think he thought I meant show me your teeth, because his daddy says to him "show me your pretty teeth" and this is what he does.

1 comments:

Eva said...

Funny! But hey, better face than walls.