Monday, July 28, 2008

Mail Mail

In our old house the mail slot was in the door. The mail man would just stick the mail in the slot and it would land on the floor.

We recently installed a cat door in the door that leads to the garage ( just a side note, I like the cat box to be in the garage so you don't have to deal with the cat litter and smell in the house and the cats don't seem to mind).

While fixing the boys lunch I see them gathering their cards from their birth day and heading to that door. When I went to see what they were doing this is what I found.

I can only assume that they are using it like a mail slot. They call mail. Mail Mail. How cute it that?

4 comments:

Eva said...

That is really adorable!

Nana Judy Ann said...

Not only cute, but oh so intelligent. These two are going to be earth shakers and legend makers. And I'm not just saying that because I'm their Nana, it is so true. Love you all Nana,

Kelli said...

oh my goodness, way way WAY too cute! (...and smart!)

Been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Big hugs,
Kelli

Dara Lee said...

That's awesome!