Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7 weeks 1 day

Today I'm 7 weeks 1 day pregnant. So far I've not had many symptoms. No morning sickness, not really any nausea, mild tiredness, some things are sore and I can feel my insides stretching.

I have an ultrasound scheduled for Thursday at 2:00p, to find out if there is one or two. I'm praying for one. Not that I wouldn't love two, but uh, I just want one.

I'm pretty nervous about that part.


The boys are doing great. We've been spending a lot of time outside. They have been riding their four wheelers everywhere. Kolton has out of now where began to ask for a baby sister. He asks just about everyday. I tell him we are working on it, that it has to grow in mommies tummy. He seems satisfied with that.

2 comments:

Gavin's Mama said...

Sorry I am just commenting on your blog... first of all CONGRATS on baby #3!

Yes, we will be in OKC at noon to check in for the cath. How cool would it be to meet? Hope to run into you!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck on thursday! Make sure to let us know asap how that goes! I go Thursday morning to hopefully find out what we are having! I will let you know how that goes!