Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pep Talk From My Doctor

I met with my doctor today. He pretty much gave me a pep talk and told me that there is still hope. Not that I won't still miscarry but that there is still hope that things could turn out ok.

I have to admit I pretty much had no hope and I only now have reserved hope.

This is such a busy month, but this week has been so busy it's not even funny. So many things that are emotionally draining.

Anyway, we are just waiting and seeing. I have another ultrasound scheduled for Monday. We well see what's going on then.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been praying and sending words of encouragement it's greatly appreciated. Thank You.

2 comments:

Soralis said...

Thinking of you

Anonymous said...

So glad that you are keeping me up to date on all of this! I am also glad to hear that this could all turn around! I will keep praying! Love you!