Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Karter's Procedure Tomorrow.

Tomorrow we have to be at the hospital at 9:00 and his procedure is scheduled for 11:00. I'm getting a little nervous. I don't think anything is going to happen but the thoughts keep creeping in my mind. Thoughts like what if this is the last time we eat out together or what if this was the last time I tuck him into bed. I'm trying not to let these thoughts creep in but I suppose they are normal to some extent, especially for a parent who's kid is going under anesthesia tomorrow.

As I type this Jimmy is searching PDA ligation's and Occluders for the umpteenth time. Of course we research everything to death, thankfully Jimmy has not found a bad case yet.

I'm taking my laptop to the hospital tomorrow and if they have good internet there I'll try to do updates as I can.

Good thoughts and prayers are welcome.

1 comments:

Eva said...

Good luck to all of you, and especially Karter. Your family is certainly due some!