Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finding Happiness

I will admit that my happiness went missing for a month or so recently. A lot of things were going on. I blogged about most of those and I was just unable to search for it in the mist of everything that was going on and trying to do my day to day stuff. Now as I work to settle back into a low stress mode after being in high stress for months, I think I've found happiness again.

Here it is.

This color on this chair soothes me it takes me to the Caribbean, with the calming blue waters. I can almost hear the ocean lap on the shore. I've been to the Caribbean several times pre-children and it's always a relaxing place for me. It's my happy place the place I retreat to in my mind when I need a few moments.

I know it sounds silly that this chair could make me feel happy, but it does. I painted it yesterday and from the first layer of paint I was in love. Now I'm looking for other things to paint this color.

The color is Blue Ocean Breeze by Krylon.

Now before anyone thinks. Paint, paint brings her happiness!! Not her children or family or friends? Well, of course all those things bring me happiness but unfortunately they have the ability to make me feel unhappy too. Paint, what's it ever done to anybody?

Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze paint I HEART you!

1 comments:

Twin-Daddy said...

I'm bringing home 14 cans of happiness tonight baby...