Thursday, October 23, 2008

I See Moon

So the boys' new thing is they want to see the moon every night. They usually start asking "I see moon" as it starts to get dark and continue to ask right up until almost bedtime. The first time they asked and Jimmy and I took them out to see it Kolton was a little scared. He grabbed my leg and said "mommy hold you" then when I picked him up he hid his face in my neck.

For the past week or so the moon has not been out and they are having a hard time understanding this. So we moved on to seeing stars, stars interest them as well. Jimmy is interested in the moon and stars as well, this is great they will have something they can do together as they get older.

They look for the moon in books and in the car and on TV.

I took some pictures several weeks ago of the moon. I haven't showed it to them yet, but I might print them out and put them in a photo album along with some pictures of other stuff they like to look at. I think thew would like that. Of course I will have to make to albums one for each, as they don't share very well yet.

1 comments:

Lesley Barr Photography said...

I did the same thing for my babies who also LOVE the MOOOOOOOOON! Only my picture doesn't look as good as yours. =)