Friday, October 17, 2008

A Time Line of Sorts.

I've still been thinking of our miracle yesterday. As I thought about it further I decided that I wanted to narrow down the time of the healing, just for my own records. I though I would share it with you all as well.

July 22, 2008
Significant murmur was heard on Karter.

August 4, 2008
Karter is diagnosed with a 4mm PDA by Echo cardiogram.

August 13, 2008
Time and date set for Karter's procedure.

August 21, 2008
Both Kolton and Karter saw the pediatrician. Kolton had his heart listend to and a small murmur was heard, nothing serious. Referral sent to cardiologist to have him checked out to be sure. Karter was listened to again by Ped. and significant murmur was still there.

September 1, 2008
Kolton saw cardiologist on Aug. 29th. It was not the same doctor Karter saw originally. Kolton's cardiologist also listened to Karter on that day. He had a student and he wanted the student to hear what a PDA sounded like. It was still very audiable.

Jimmy and I began to pray for healing for Karter in late September early October.

Early October we had Karter prayed for and anointed with oil, although I didn't document that on the blog.

So the awesomeness took place somewhere between September and October 16th.

0 comments: