Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Procedure Date Set & Then and Now Pics

We got the call yesterday that October 16 will be the date that they do Karter's procedure. I'm OK with the date, it's after our March of Dimes Walk, after Daddy's birthday and after his eye appointment on Oct. 3rd and my birthday on the 8th. We have to be at the hospital at 6:30am they will talk with us, answer all our questions, I'm assuming do some blood work and then the procedure. We may be able to go home the same day but we may end up staying overnight, it all depends on Karter and how he reacts and how quickly he wakes up. I'm sure as the date gets closer I will have more things to say about how I feel about it. For now I feel peaceful about it. I wish it didn't have to happen but I don't really feel all that worried at the moment.

Than and Now August Edition

August 17, 2006

August 9, 2007


August 13, 2008

1 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love the photos, they are really lovely.